I love to shop! I might be a shopaholic, so I am excited to link up with Jess at From Blood to Books!
Here are the guidelines...
1. Tell me your favorite store(s) that you like to get your "teacher's fashion".
2. What are some of your favorite accessories?
3. What type of shoes do you teach in? (i.e. heels, flats, wedges, etc.)
4. Do you have a "go-to" item in your closet? (i.e. sweater you wear weekly, shoes you wear daily, etc.)
5. Have you ever had a fashion "uh-oh" at school? (i.e. heel broke, button popped off of blouse)
Please feel free to post any cute items, sales, outfits that you have grabbed for this upcoming school year!
1. Favorite stores: Kohl's, NYC, Express, Target, JcPenney, TJ Maxx, Charming Charlies, Maurices
2. Accessories: I love scarves and necklaces. I just have to be carefully that they aren't in the way while teaching.
3. Shoes: I mainly teach in flats. Occasionally I throw in a wedge, chunky heel, or cute dress boot. I love Clarks and Born for comfort.
4. "Go-To" item: cardigans and various jackets. I am always cold. I have one cardigan that I leave in my classroom for those days that I forget mine.
5. Fashion "Uh-Oh": My first year teaching I was working with a student at my desk and the student puked on me and my desk. My principal (bless her) took over my class so I could run home and change.
Here's a few items I have found on clearance this summer:
The orange shoes came from Kohl's.