Monday, August 13, 2012

Back to School Fun for Teachers!

Tomorrow one of my best teacher buds and I are hosting a breakfast for the staff at our building.  Today we got together and prepared the muffins, coffee cake, and breakfast casseroles we are serving.  We cooked at my friends house and I will host the party at my house.  Needless to say I got very little done in my classroom today.  Although my 14 year old (bless her heart) did finish straightening up my classroom library and hanging my hall display while I dealt with paper work.  So I did accomplish a little.  After that I did a whirl wind job of re-cleaning my house.  

Anyway back to the breakfast.  All the staff in our building is invited and usually we have a good turn out.  It is fun to get together somewhere other than school and enjoy a little bit of freedom before we report to work on Thursday.  When it's over most of us will head into our rooms in attempt to be ready before Thursday.

Does your building do any type of fun back to school activity? 

No comments:

Post a Comment