Monday, August 6, 2012

Versatlie Blogger Award




Thanks to Julie from 4th Grade Haps and Hacks and Mrs. J from Surviving Sixth Grade for nominating me for The Versatile Blogger Award!
So here goes:  7 Random Facts About Me:

1.  I love chocolate.  I have yet to meet a candy bar that I won't eat!
2.  My favorite candy is Reese's Peanut Butter Eggs.  The ones that come out at Easter time.
3.  I don't like water, therefore I have never been to a water park.
4. I hate heights, therefore I am not fond of amusement parks.
5.  I love pizza and Mexican food.  
6.  I jog (I hesitate to say I run because with the Olympics going on that brings visions of fast, graceful people and that is not me); not sure you would say I love it, but I love that I do it!  Does that make sense?
7.  I love cats. Here are my babies. 



Here are my nominations:  (I will add more of these later today, when I have a tad bit more time.)
1.  Teaching Fourth
2.  Second Grade Style
3.  Crayons, and Paper, and Pencils Oh My!
4.  24-7 Teacher 
5.  Primary Polka Dots 

Follow these rules to to claim your award:
1.  Thank who nominated you.
2.  Include a link back to who nominated you.
3.  Include the award image in your post.
4.  Give 7 random facts about yourself in your post.
5.  Nominate 15 other bloggers for the award.
6.  When nominating, include a link back to their blog in your post.
7.  Let the bloggers you nominate know by leaving them a comment.




-----------------

8 comments:

  1. Congrats on your award! I have ridiculous love for my cat, too. He's my blogging buddy. He's always right next to me whenever I'm on the the computer! I'm your newest follower. Welcome to blogland!

    Megan
    I Teach. What's Your Super Power?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your award!
    I love chocolate too!
    By the way, I have a 300 follower giveaway with lots of goodies! Come by and enter!
    Layla

    Fancy Free in Fourth

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the award, and thanks for nominating me! USUALLY I mess my room up more than help because I start 49839845 different projects at once! :)

    I am your newest follower! :) Lindsay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And if you are like me, instead of finishing one of those 49839845 projects you bounce around between them and add a few new ones as you are bouncing!

      Delete
  4. Your kitties are cute! My kitties are definitely my babies....speaking of which, they are attcking each other at the foot of the bed for their spots. Must be bed time!

    I'm your newest follower! Come check out my crafts with today's Monday Made It linky!

    Ms. W
    http://hootinaroundtheclassroom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. May I ask where you got your lovely babies? The bottom one looks so very similar to my girl I had a few years back. I am also playing around with designing blogs so check me out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Emily (in the top picture) showed up at our vet's office and needed a home. Tasha (in the bottom picture) was left in a box along with her brothers and sisters on the steps of our local animal shelter.

      Delete
    2. Isn't it amazing how they find you? The reason I asked is because Tasha looks just like my girl Cassie that I had a few years ago. The guy I dated gave her away instead of giving her back. She has the same markings as Tasha too! One of my cats and my dog are adopted and the other was left at my work when I was at a pet store. I found his sister a home, but not him and decided to keep him. :)

      Delete