Thanks to Julie from 4th Grade Haps and Hacks and Mrs. J from Surviving Sixth Grade for nominating me for The Versatile Blogger Award!
So here goes: 7 Random Facts About Me:
1. I love chocolate. I have yet to meet a candy bar that I won't eat!
2. My favorite candy is Reese's Peanut Butter Eggs. The ones that come out at Easter time.
3. I don't like water, therefore I have never been to a water park.
4. I hate heights, therefore I am not fond of amusement parks.
5. I love pizza and Mexican food.
6. I jog (I hesitate to say I run because with the Olympics going on that brings visions of fast, graceful people and that is not me); not sure you would say I love it, but I love that I do it! Does that make sense?
7. I love cats. Here are my babies.
Here are my nominations: (I will add more of these later today, when I have a tad bit more time.)
1. Teaching Fourth
2. Second Grade Style
3. Crayons, and Paper, and Pencils Oh My!
4. 24-7 Teacher
5. Primary Polka Dots
Follow these rules to to claim your award:
1. Thank who nominated you.
2. Include a link back to who nominated you.
3. Include the award image in your post.
4. Give 7 random facts about yourself in your post.
5. Nominate 15 other bloggers for the award.
6. When nominating, include a link back to their blog in your post.
7. Let the bloggers you nominate know by leaving them a comment.