Monday, August 4, 2014

Monday Made It: Shelves, I Charts, Tag Team Revising, and Math by Myself

I'm linking up with  



The first project I completed this week, looked like this in the beginning:



With some elbow grease, patience, and help from my beautiful daughter it looked like this in the middle:






And here is the final product:


I am implementing Daily5 in my classroom this year, so I decided to put together I Charts for each of the rotations. Click on the image below to download them:


I have been reading up on teaching writing and looking forward to making some changes in how I teach writing. I found a cool idea for peer revising in an old issue of Bookbag Magazine, tweaked it to fit my needs and here it is:


I created several activities to be used during the Math by Myself rotation. The set includes some addition, place value, and multiplication. They would work great with strong second grade math students, at the end of the year for third grade and as review at the beginning of fourth grade. Click on the image below to check them out:


Have a great Monday! Enjoy what's left of your summer!








2 comments: