Sunday, August 3, 2014

August Currently!

I can't believe it is time to link up at

 for the August currently.  Here goes:



Listening: Yes, I am a crazy cat lady! My husband and children gave this to me for Christmas and I love it. It is so quiet in my house this morning that it is the only thing I here. I am loving it!


Loving: I love having things planned and ready to go!

Thinking: I have been on this computer too long to day.

Wanting: We are going on a short vacation the weekend before I go back to work and my oldest heads of to college (for the first time, sniff!). I am so ready to go but don't want to time to go by!

Needing: If I don't get my classroom put together I am afraid I want enjoy our vacation.

1st Day: I am ready and exciting, yet I am not ready!

Don't forget to link up. For a refresher on how to create your own Currently and the three rules check out the post at Oh Boy Fourth Grade!


2 comments:

  1. Hi Dawn! I can't believe that you already have your centers all done and planned!! WOW!!! Thank you for your comment. I have always had a theme, but this year teaching Middle School I am just going for a colorful theme. :)
    Lori
    Mixing it up in Middle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dawn,
    I hear you about being ready, but not ready! Are we ever really ready?
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete